2018 John Deere 6120M
Call for Price
- Available in cab or open-station configuration
- 120-hp John Deere FT4 PowerTech™ engine
- Standard 21-GPM pressure-compensated hydraulics; 30-GPM pressure-flow compensated system available
- Choose from a range of available transmissions
- PowrQuad™ PLUS and AutoQuad™ PLUS transmissions
- PowerTech™ PVS/PSS Stage IV engine
- Cab packages and accessories
- Pressure-and-flow compensated (PFC) hydraulic system
- ISOBUS and tractor-baler automation offer new baling experience
- Full-frame design provides superior support
- Manufacturer: John Deere PowerTech™ PSS (B20 Diesel Compatible)
- Aspiration: Dual Series Turbocharger w/fixed geometry first stage-variable geometry second stage - air-to-air aftercooling and cooled exhaust gas recirculation
- Cylinders/Displacement, cu. in. (L): 4/4.5 L / 4/276 cu in.
- Cylinder Liners: Wet sleeve
- Fuel tank capacity, US Gal. (L) (Open; Cab): Standard / 205 L / 54 U.S. gal.
- Underhood muffler: Yes
- Advertised PTO hp (kW) @ Rated rpm: 64 @ 2100 kW / 94 @ 2100 hp
- Advertised Engine hp (kW) @ Rated speed: 82 @ 2100 kW / 120 @ 2100 hp
- Std. Transmission; Forward/Reverse: 16 Speed PowrQuad Transmission 30K (OOS Only); 16 Speed PowrQuad PLUS™ Transmission 30K (Cab Only)
- Opt. Transmission; Forward/Reverse: 24 Speed PowrQuad Transmission 40K (OOS Only); 24 Speed PowrQuad PLUS Transmission 40K (Cab Only); 24 Speed AutoQuad PLUS Transmission 40K (Cab Only); Creeper available
- Reverser: Left-hand base
- On-the-Go Shifting (Yes/No/Partial): Yes
- Clutch; Wet/Dry: Wet
- Creeper: Yes
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Standard: Independent 1-3/8 in., 540/1000 reversible shaft
- Optional: Independent 540 rpm
- PTO Actuation: Electrohydraulic
- Type: Pressure Compensated (PC) System with Load Sensing Function - Base / Pressure & Flow Compensated (PFC) System with Load Sensing Function - Option
- Pump Rated Output, GPM (L/min.): Standard / 80 Advertised - Base (PC) L/min / 21.1 Advertised - Base (PC) gpmOptional / 114 Advertised - Option (PFC) L/min / 30 Advertised - Option (PFC) gpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure, psi (kPa): 20,000 kPa / 2900 psi
- Hitch Draft Control Load Sense Type: Electrohydraulic
- Remote Control Valves Available: Up to 3 rear mechanical or 3 with power beyond, 3 mid-mount mechanical
- Hitch Category (SAE Designation): Category 2/3N
- Hitch Lift Cap. lb (kg) @24 in. Bhnd Lift Pt.: Standard / 2532 Advertised kg / 5582 Advertised lb.Optional / 3371 Advertised kg / 7431 Advertised lb.
- Sensing type: Electronic lower link
- Joystick SCV control: Mechanical and Electronic
- Type: Inboard planetary three pinion
- Differential controls: Electrohydraulic
- Availability: Front / YesFront & Rear / Yes
- Engage On-the-Go Rear Differential Lock: Yes
- Axle Type: Flanged axle, 8 position adjustable steel wheels - Base, Options: Flanged axle, 2 position fixed steel wheels / 79.45 x 2555 with 2-Position Fixed Cast Wheels mm / 3.1 x 100.6 with 2-Position Fixed Cast Wheels in. / 79.45 x 2555 with 2-Position Fixed Steel Wheels mm / 3.1 x 100.6 with 2-Position Fixed Steel Wheels in.
- Brakes, Type and Control: Hydraulic wet disk
- Rollover Protective Structure, OOS: Gearshift Location - Console/Floor / Transmission specific / Yes
- Wheelbase, in. (mm): 2580 mm / 101.6 in.
- Front Tread Range, in. (mm): 1534 to 2042 mm / 60.4 to 80.4 in.
- Wheelbase, in. (mm): 2580 mm / 101.6 in.
- Front Tread Range, in. (mm): 1494 to 2206 mm / 58.8 to 86.8 in.
- Front Axle Clearance, in. (mm): 607 mm / 23.9 in.
- Turning Radius w/Brakes, ft (m): 7.1 m / 23.5 ft
- Turning Radius w/o Brakes, ft (m): 7.1 m / 23.5 ft
- Limited Slip Differential: Yes
- Unballasted Operating Weight, lb (kg): 5210 kg / 11486 lb.
- Approx. Ship Wgt, lb (kg) Open; Cab: 5210 kg / 11486 lb.
- 2WD: 10.00-16 10PR F2 Bias - Front in. / 460/85R38 149A8 R1W Radial - Rear in.
- MFWD: Front / 380/85R28 133A8 R1W Radial in.Rear / 460/85R38 149A8 R1W Radial in.
NOTES:*Manufacturer's suggested price. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower will be less. Offers valid in the United States. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Engine Manufacturer
- John Deere PowerTech™ PSS (B20 Diesel Compatible)
- 82 kW (120 hp)
- PTO HP
- 64 kW (94 hp)
- 2580 mm (101.6 in.)
- 5210 kg (11486 lb.)
- Ground Clearance
- 607 mm (23.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 205 L (54 U.S. gal.)
- Hydraulic wet disk