2018 John Deere 9470RX Wide or Narrow
Call for Price
9470RX Wide or Narrow
- New Narrow Track or wide undercarriage
- John Deere PowerTech™ 13.5L Engine
- e18™ PowerShift Transmission
- CommandView™ III cab
- JDLink™ services and Service ADVISOR™ diagnostic systems
- PowerTech™ PSS cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- 9RX Tractor narrow undercarriage recommended transport speed
- High-flow hydraulics, 435 L/min (115 gpm) system
- General maintenance
- Standard CommandView™ III cab offers unsurpassed amenities
- e18™ PowerShift™ transmission (PST) with Efficiency Manager™ feature
- Description: John Deere PowerTech™ PSS 13.5L (B20 diesel compatible)
- Engine type: Diesel, in-line, 6-cylinder, wet-sleeve cylinder liners with 4 valves-in-head
- Engine family: JJDXL13.5310
- Rated speed: 2,100 rpm
- Aspiration: Dual series turbocharger with fixed geometry first stage - variable geometry second stage - air-to-air aftercooling and cooled exhaust gas recirculation
- Emission level: Final Tier 4
- After treatment type: DOC/DPF/SCR
- Displacement: 13.5 L / 824 cu in.
- Rated power: 346 kW / 470 hp
- Rated PTO power (hp SAE): 249 kW / 335 hp
- Power boost (available in transport and/or mobile PTO applications): 10 percent
- Engine peak torque: At 1,600 rpm: 2,169 Nm / 380 lb.-ft
- PTO torque rise: 38 percent
- Type: Standard: John Deere e18™ 18-speed PowerShift with Efficiency Manager™: 40 km/h / 25 mph
- Type: Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated
- Pump rated output: Standard: 220 L/min / 58 gpm / Optional: 435 L/min / 115 gpm
- Available flow at a single rear SCV: 0.5 in. couplers: 132 L/min / 35 gpm
- Number of rear selective controls valves (SCVs): Standard: ISO Couplers: 4-6 / Optional: ISO Couplers: 7-8 (field installed)
- SCV control: Electronic
- Hitch category (SAE designation): Category 4N/3: 6,804 kg / 15,000 lb. / Category 4N/3: 9,072 kg / 20,000 lb. / Category 4N/4: 6,804 kg / Category 4N/4: 9,072 kg
- Maximum lift capacity behind lift points: Category 4N/4: 9,072 kg / 20,000 lb.
- Sensing type: Electrohydraulic with draft sensing
- Drawbar category: Standard: Category 5 / Optional: Category 5 with heavy duty support / Category 4 conversion kit
- Maximum vertical load: Standard: 5,440 kg / 12,000 lb.
Rear power take-off (PTO)
- Type: Independent / 44 mm (1.75 in.) 20-spline, 1,000 rpm
- Final drive type: Bull gear and double idler with floating pinion
- Rear differential lock: Full-locking electrohydraulic
- Front axle differential lock: Full-locking electrohydraulic
- Front: Tracks: 457 mm / 18 in. / Tracks: 609 mm / 24 in. / Tracks: 762 mm / 30 in. / Tracks: 914 mm / 36 in.
- Rear: Tracks: 457 mm / 18 in. / Tracks: 609 mm / 24 in. / Tracks: 762 mm / 30 in. / Tracks: 914 mm / 36 in.
- Wheel tread range: Narrow undercarriage: 2032 mm / 80 in. / 2235 mm / 88 in. / 3048 mm / 120 in. / Wide undercarriage: 2235 mm
- Turning radius without brakes: 6,400 mm / 21 ft
- Type: Standard: Hydraulic power-steering / Optional: ActiveCommand™ Steering (ACS)
- Alternator size: Standard: 200 amp / Optional: 240 amp
- Battery options: 12 V
- Total cold cranking amps: 925 CCA
- Seat: ComfortCommand™
- Cab suspension: Standard
- Instuctional seat: Standard
- Display: Standard: 4100 Generation 4 CommandCenter™ with 7 in. display / Optional: 4600 Generation 4 CommandCenter™ with 10 in. display
- Radio: Standard: AM/FM stereo with weatherband, remote controls, auxiliary input jack, four speakers and external antenna
- Inner cab volume: 3.597 m3 / 127 cu ft
- Cab glass area: 6.52 m2 / 70.18 sq ft
- Wheelbase: 4,128 mm / 162.5 in.
- Overall length: Excluding hitch: 7,637 mm / 300.7 in. / Including hitch and coupler: 8,217 mm / 323.5 in.
- Drawbar clearance: 403 mm / 15.9 in.
- Approximate shipping weight, Open;Cab: Narrow undercarriage: 23,587 kg/m3 / 52,000 lb. / Wide undercarriage: 24,494 kg / 54,000 lb.
- Base machine weight: NArrow undercarriage: 23,587 kg / 52,000 lb. / Wide undercarriage: 24,494 kg / 54,000 lb.
- Maximum ballast level: 28,122 kg / 62,000 lb.
- Crankcase oil volume: 48 L / 12.7 U.S. gal.
- Fuel tank: 1,514 L / 400 U.S. gal.
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tank: 83 L / 22 U.S. gal.
- Cooling system: 56.5 L / 14.9 U.S. gal.
- Transmission-hydraulic system: With 3-point hitch and PTO: 227 L / 60 U.S. gal. / Without 3-point hitch and PTO: 220 L / 58 U.S. gal.
- Interval for engine oil change: 400 hours
- Interval for hydraulic/transmission oil change: 1,500 hours
- Interval for engine coolant change: 6,000 hours
- Guidance: AutoTrac™ Ready
- Telematic: Available with JDLink™ hardware, activations, and Ethernet Harnesses (availability dependent upon destination)
- Remote diagnostics: Available with activated JDLink hardware and activations
- Date collected: 24-May-17
NOTES:*Manufacturer's suggested price. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower will be less. Offers valid in the United States. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Engine Type
- Diesel, in-line, 6-cylinder, wet-sleeve cylinder liners with 4 valves-in-head
- 346 kW (470 hp)
- PTO HP
- 249 kW (335 hp)
- Rated RPM
- 2,100 rpm
- 4,128 mm (162.5 in.)
- Narrow: 23,587 kg (52,000 lb.); Wide: 24,494 kg (54,000 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1,514 L (400 U.S. gal.)