2018 John Deere 9520RT Scraper Special
Call for Price
9520RT Scraper Special
- John Deere PowerTech™ 13.5L PSS
- New and improved e18™ PowerShift Transmission
- AirCushion Suspension
- New CommandView™ III cab
- Standard CommandView™ III cab offers unsurpassed amenities
- PowerTech™ PSS cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- JDLink™ services and Service ADVISOR™ diagnostic systems
- High flow hydraulics, 115 gpm (435-L/min) system
- General maintenance
- e18™ PowerShift™ transmission (PST) with Efficiency Manager™ feature
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Engine family: PowerTech™ 13.5 L PSS
- Aspiration: Dual Series Turbocharger w/fixed geometry first stage-variable geometry second stage - air-to-air aftercooling and cooled exhaust gas recirculation
- Cylinders/Displacement, cu. in. (L): 13.5 L / 824 cu in.
- Cylinder Liners: Wet-sleeve
- Fuel tank capacity, US Gal. (L) (Open; Cab): 1324 L / 350 U.S. gal.
- Advertised Engine hp (kW) @ Rated speed: 382 kW / 520 hp
- Max Torque Rise (80% rtd spd) @ Eng rpm: 38 percent
- Std. Transmission; Forward/Reverse: e18™ 18-speed PowerShift 40 kph (25 mph); 18F, 6R with Efficiency Manager™
- Type: Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated
- Pump Rated Output, GPM (L/min.): Standard / 435 L/min / 115 gpm
- Rated Flow @ One SCV, GPM (L/min.): Standard coupler: 159 L/min / 42 gpm / 19.05 mm / 0.75 in.
- Maximum Operating Pressure, psi (kPa): 20,000 kPa / 2900 psi
- Remote Control Valves Available: 4 Standard, 6 Optional
- Type: Outboard planetary
- Brakes, Type and Control: Hydraulic power, wet-disk, self adjusting
- Cab: Doors / One-left handSeat Suspension System / Air Suspension
- Turning Radius w/o Brakes, ft (m): Zero
- Track widths: Standard: 762 mm / 30 in.
NOTES:*Manufacturer's suggested price. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower will be less. Offers valid in the United States. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Engine Manufacturer
- John Deere
- Engine Type
- PowerTech™ 13.5 L PSS
- 382 kW (520 hp)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1324 L (350 U.S. gal.)
- Hydraulic power, wet-disk, self adjusting