2018 John Deere TH 6x4 Diesel
TH 6x4 Diesel
- Top of the line heavy duty work vehicle
- Diesel toughness and durability
- Wide stance for enhanced stability
- In-store pickup or delivery available
- Features operating conveniences such as high-back seats, cup holders, 12-V outlet, glove box, and fuel gauge
- Precision-engineered drive system optimizes hauling, towing, and hill-climbing capabilities
- Durable deluxe cargo box is spacious and allows for easy loading and unloading
- Powered by 18.5-hp*, 993-cc, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-cycle diesel engine
- Type: 3 cyl, 4 cycle diesel
- Displacement: 854 cc
- Power: 13.57 kW; 18.2 hp
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Final drive: Fully enclosed, oil bath
- Four wheel drive: No
- Traction assist: Mechanically Actuated Differential Lock
- Descent control: No
- Maximum traveling speed: 0-20 mph (0-32 km/h) forward; 0-19.4 mph (0-31.2 km/h) reverse
- Front: Independent spring over shock, single A-arm
- Rear: Two high-floatation, low pressure tires (solid axles)
- Type: Wet disk in transaxle
- Park brake: Wet disk, hand operated
- Front: Two 22.5x10.00-8, 2 PR hi-flotation
- Rear: Four 25x12.00-9, 2 PR hi-flotation
Dimensions / Capacities
- Wheelbase: 79 in. (2006 mm) front to rear; 26.8 in. (680 mm) mid to rear
- Front tread centers: 1270 mm; 50 in.
- Rear tread centers: 1220 mm; 48 in.
- Height: 1108 mm; 43.6 in.
- Width: 1525 mm; 60 in.
- Length: 2769 mm; 109 in.
- Ground clearance: 162.56 mm; 6.4 in.
- Fuel capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Cargo box dimensions: 1143 x 304.8 x 1320 mm; 45 x 12 x 52 in.
- Cargo box capacity: 508 kg; 1200 lb.
- Payload capacity: 726 kg; 1600 lb.
- Towing capacity: 635 kg; 1400 lb.
- Color: Green/Yellow
- Power steering: No
- Battery: 340 @ -18C (0F) CCA
- Alternator: 40 amp
- Storage: Cup Holders, Glovebox
- Seating: Bucket Seats
- Country of Manufacture: U.S.
NOTES:Manufacturer's suggested price in USD. MSRP may be different in California. Shown with optional equipment not included in the price. Attachments and implements sold separately. Taxes, destination charge, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Equipment, models, features, options, attachments and prices may vary by dealer. John Deere reserves the right to change specifications, model features, design, and price of the products described here without notice. Before operating or riding, always refer to the safety and operating information on the vehicle, and in the Operator's Manual. Actual vehicle top speed may vary based on belt wear, tire selection, vehicle weight, fuel condition, terrain and other environmental factors. The engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's website for additional information.
- Engine Type
- 3 cyl, 4 cycle diesel
- 854 cc
- Front Suspension
- Independent spring over shock, single A-arm
- Front Brakes
- Wet disk in transaxle
- Front Tire
- Two 22.5x10.00-8, 2 PR hi-flotation
- Rear Suspension
- Two high-floatation, low pressure tires (solid axles)
- Rear Brakes
- Wet disk in transaxle
- Rear Tire
- Four 25x12.00-9, 2 PR hi-flotation
- Ground Clearance
- 6.4 in. (162.56 mm)
- 26.8 in. (680 mm) mid to rear (79 in. (2006 mm) front to rear)
- Box Capacity
- 1200 lb. (508 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1400 lb. (635 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)