2019 John Deere 5085M
Call for Price
- John Deere PowerTech Diesel Engine
- Choose from 12F/4R, 16F/16R, and 32F/16R transmission options
- Choose climate-controlled cab, fixed open station.
- AutoTrac™ Universal
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4) compliant engines with maximum fluid efficiency
- Power bulge and torque reserve pull through the tough spots
- Automotive-style light-emitting diode (LED) instrument cluster
- 32F/16R PowrReverser™ transmission for ultimate speed control
- Mid-frame design for support and strength
- Heavy-duty 3-point hitch lift capacity for implement versatility
- Premium cab for the ultimate operating experience
- Heavy base tractor weight for stability
- Speakers and subwoofer create powerful sound
- Manufacturer: John Deere PowerTech PWL
- Engine family: FJDXL04.5211
- Aspiration: Turbocharged / Air-to-Air Aftercooled
- Cylinders/Displacement, cu. in. (L): 4.5 L / 4/276 cu in.
- Cylinder Liners: Wet Sleeved
- Fuel tank capacity, US Gal. (L) (Open; Cab): Standard / 114; 140 L / 30; 37 gal.Optional / 144; 174 L / 38; 46 gal.
- Underhood muffler: Yes
- Advertised PTO hp (kW) @ Rated rpm: 52 @ 2100 per SAE kW / 70 @ 2100 per SAE PTO hp
- Advertised Engine hp (kW) @ Rated speed: 63.3 @ 2100 per ISO 97/68/EC kW / 85 @ 2100 per ISO 97/68/EC engine hp
- Maximum Torque (PTO) @ rpm, lb-ft (Nm): 355 @ 1600
- Maximum Torque Rise % (PTO) @ Eng rpm: 30 @ 1600
- Std. Transmission; Forward/Reverse: 16F/16R PowrReverser
- Opt. Transmission; Forward/Reverse: 12F/4R SyncShuttle Plus, 32F/16R PowrReverser Plus
- Reverser: Left Hand, Mechanical
- On-the-Go Shifting (Yes/No/Partial): Partial
- Clutch; Wet/Dry: Wet
- Creeper: 16F/16R PowrReverser
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Standard: Independent 540/540 Economy
- Optional: 540/540E/1000
- PTO Speeds @ Engine rpm: 540 @ 2100; 540E @ 1645 rpm
- PTO Actuation: Electrohydraulic
- Type: Open Center
- Pump Rated Output, GPM (L/min.): Standard / 24.7 gpm / 94 L/min
- Rated Flow @ One SCV, GPM (L/min.): 18.4 gpm / 70 L/min
- Maximum Operating Pressure, psi (kPa): 2900 psi / 20000 kPa
- Maximum Hydraulic Power, hp (kW): 31.1 hp / 23.2 kW
- Hitch Draft Control Load Sense Type: Electrohydraulic
- Remote Control Valves Available: 0 (opt. 3)
- Hitch Category (SAE Designation): 2; convertible to 1
- Hitch Lift Cap. lb (kg) @24 in. Bhnd Lift Pt.: Standard / 2100 kg / 4600 lbOptional / 2550 kg / 5600 lb
- Sensing type: Lower Link
- Joystick SCV control: Optional
- Type: Inboard Planetary
- Differential controls: Electrohydraulic
- Availability: Front / NoFront & Rear / No
- Engage On-the-Go Rear Differential Lock: Yes
- Axle Type: Flanged
- Brakes, Type and Control: Hydraulic Wet Disc
- Rollover Protective Structure, OOS: Rigid - Foldable - Telescopic / Foldable, 2-PostPlatform - Flat/Straddle / FlatGearshift Location - Console/Floor / Floor
- Cab: Doors / 2Platform - Flat/Straddle / FlatdB(A) Rating / 80Seat Suspension System / Mechanical (opt. Air Ride opt. Low Frequency heated Air Ride)
- Wheelbase, in. (mm): 2350 mm / 92.5 in.
- Front Tread Range, in. (mm): 1463 - 2098 mm / 57.6 - 82.6 in.
- Rear Tread Range, in. (mm): 1348 - 2054 mm / 53.1 - 80.9 in.
- Minimum Rear Tread Setting, in. (mm): 1348 mm / 53.1 in.
- Front Axle Clearance, in. (mm): 477.5 mm / 18.8 in.
- Turning Radius w/Brakes, ft (m): 3.51 m / 11.2 ft
- Turning Radius w/o Brakes, ft (m): 3.9 m / 12.8 ft
- Approx. Ship Wgt, lb (kg) Open; Cab: 3310; 3720 kg / 7300; 8200 lb
- Wheelbase, in. (mm): 2350 mm / 92.5 in.
- Front Tread Range, in. (mm): 1340 - 1904 mm / 52.8 - 75.0 in.
- Front Axle Clearance, in. (mm): 401.3 mm / 15.8 in.
- Turning Radius w/Brakes, ft (m): 3.9 m / 12.8 ft
- Turning Radius w/o Brakes, ft (m): 4.4 m / 14.4 ft
- Limited Slip Differential: Yes
- Approx. Ship Wgt, lb (kg) Open; Cab: 3540; 3950 kg / 7800; 8700 lb
- 2WD: Front / 7.5-16 8PR F2Rear / 16.9-30 6PR R1
- MFWD: Front / 11.2-24 8PR R1Rear / 16.9-30 6PR R1
NOTES:*Manufacturer's suggested price. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower will be less. Offers valid in the United States. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Engine Manufacturer
- John Deere PowerTech PWL
- Engine Type
- 63.3 kW (85 hp)
- PTO HP
- 52 kW (70 PTO hp)
- 2350 mm (92.5 in.)
- 3950 kg (8700 lb.)
- Ground Clearance
- 401.3 mm (15.8 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 114; 140 L (30; 37 gal.)
- 16F/16R PowrReverser
- Hydraulic Wet Disc
- Open Center