2019 John Deere 6215R
Call for Price
- Reliable John Deere 6.8L PowerTech™ Final Tier 4 engine
- Standard 20 Speed AutoQuad PLUS™ transmission or available Direct Drive or Infinitely Variable Transmission
- ComfortView™ cab for all day comfort
- Available with CommandPRO™ for control of your tractor and implement in the palm of your hand
- CommandCenter™ display
- Infinitely variable transmission (AutoPowr™/IVT™)
- Rear-mounted selective control valves (SCVs)
- ComfortView™ operator environment
- PowerTech™ PVS/PSS Stage 4 engine
- Lighting options provide maximum visibility in every direction
- Triple-Link Suspension (TLS™) Plus: More than comfort, it is a performance feature
- ISOBUS and tractor-baler automation offer new baling experience
- Engine description: John Deere PowerTech™ PSS
- Engine displacement: 6.8 L / 415 cu in.
- Rated engine power: 97/68EC: 158 kW / 215 hp
- Rated PTO power (hp SAE): 131 kW / 176 hp
- Transmission type: Standard: 20 Speed AutoQuad PLUS™ ECO (40K) / Optional: 16 speed PowerQuad PLUS™ / 20 speed AutoQuad PLUS™ (50K) / DirectDrive™ ECO (40K) / Infinitely variable transmission (IVT) 0.050-42 km/h / 0.030-26 MPa / Infinitely variable transmission (IVT) 0.050-50 km/h / 0.030-31 mph
- Hydraulic system type: Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated
- Hydraulic pump rated output: Standard: 60 cc pump: 155 L/min / 41 gpm
- Rear hitch category (SAE designation): Category 3/3N: 5440 kg / 11990 lb
- Description: John Deere PowerTech™ PSS
- Engine type: Diesel, in-line, 6-cylinder, wet-sleeve cylinder liners with 4 valves-in-head
- Engine family: HJDXL06.8309
- Rated speed: 2100 rpm
- Aspiration: Turbocharged, fixed geometry first stage-variable geometry second stage, air-to-air aftercooling and cooled exhaust gas recirculation
- Emission level: Final Tier 4
- After treatment type: DOC/DPF/SCR
- Displacement: 6.8 L / 415 cu in.
- Rated power: 97/68EC: 158 kW / 215 hp
- Rated PTO power (hp SAE): 131 kW / 176 hp
- Engine peak torque: At 1,600 rpm: 1004 Nm / 740 lb-ft
- PTO torque rise: 40 percent
- Type: Standard: 20 Speed AutoQuad PLUS™ ECO (40K) / Optional: 16 speed PowerQuad PLUS™ / 20 speed AutoQuad PLUS™ (50K) / DirectDrive™ ECO (40K) / Infinitely variable transmission (IVT) 0.050-42 km/h / 0.030-26 MPa / Infinitely variable transmission (IVT) 0.050-50 km/h / 0.030-31 mph
- Type: Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated
- Pump rated output: Standard: 60 cc pump: 155 L/min / 41 gpm
- Available flow at a single rear SCV: 100 L/min / 26.4 gpm
- Number of rear selective control valves (SCVs): Standard: ISO Couplers: 3 / Optional: ISO Couplers: 3-6
- SCV control: Mechanical
- Hitch category (SAE designation): Category 3/3N: 5440 kg / 11990 lb
- Sensing type: Electrohydraulic
- Drawbar category: Category 3
- Maximum vertical load: Category 3: 1600-2800 kg / 3525-6170 lb / Maximum vertical load dependent on drawbar position
Rear power take-off (PTO)
- Type: Independent / Standard: 35 mm (1.375 in) 540, 1000 rpm reversible shaft / Optional: 35 mm (1.375 in) 540, 540E, 1000 rpm reversible shaft / 35 mm (1.375 in) 540E, 1000, 1000E rpm reversible shaft / 44.5 mm (1.75 in) 540, 1000 rpm reversible shaft / 44.5 mm (1.75 in) 540, 540E, 1000 rpm reversible shaft / 44.5 mm (1.75 in) 540E, 1000, 1000E rpm reversible shaft
- Engine rpm (at rated PTO speeds): 1950 engine rpm at 540/1000 rpm PTO / 1761 engine rpm at 540E rpmt PTO / 1756 engine rpm at 1000E rpm PTO
- Type: Standard: 100 x 2550 mm / (3.94 x 100.4 in. / Optional: 100 x 2808 mm / 3.94 x 110.5 in. / 100 x 3012 mm / 3.94 x 118.5 in.
- Final drive type: Inboard planetary three pinion
- Rear differential lock: Full-locking electrohydraulic
- Type: Standard: MFWD / Optional: Triple link suspension (TLS™)
- Front axle differential lock: MFWD: limited slip / Triple link suspension (TLS™): limited slip / Triple link suspension (TLS™) with brakes: full-locking electrohydraulic
- Wheel tread range: MFWD: 1524-2235 mm / 60-88 in. / Triple link suspension (TLS™): 1524-2235 mm
- Type: Hydrostatic power
- Alternator size: Standard: 200 amp / Optional: 240 amp
- Battery options: 12 V
- Total cold cranking amps: 1230 CCA / With cold weather package or IVT: 1400 CCA
- Seat: Standard: Air suspension / Optional: Deluxe air suspension
- Cab suspension: Optional
- Instructional seat: Optional
- Display: LCD instrument cluster / Standard: CommandCenter™ display: 178 mm / 7 in. / Optional: CommandCenter™ display: 254 mm / 10 in.
- Radio: Optional
- Wheelbase: 2800 mm / 110.2 in.
- Front axle center: MFWD/TLS™ axle under differential housing w/ 420/90R30 tires: 511 mm / 20.15 in.
- Base machine weight: Total / MFWD, AQ, front weight support, 1 pr. 450lbs rear weights, front fenders, 480/80R46 rear duals, 420/90R30 front, shipping fuel: 8661 kg / 19100 lb
- Maximum permissible weight: 13450 kg / 29650 lb
- Crankcase oil volume: 23.5 L / 6.2 U.S. gal.
- Fuel tank: 330 L / 87.1 U.S. gal.
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) tank: 20 L / 5.3 U.S. gal.
- Cooling system: 28.2 L / 7.4 U.S. gal.
- Transmission-hydraulic system: PowrQuad™/AutoQuad™: 71 L / 18.8 U.S. gal. / DirectDrive™ ECO: 75 L / 19.8 U.S. gal. / IVT: 81 L / 21.4 U.S. gal.
- Interval for engine oil change: 750 hours
- Interval for hydraulic/transmission oil change: 1,000 hours
- Interval for engine coolant change: 6,000 hours
NOTES:*Manufacturer's suggested price. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower will be less. Offers valid in the United States. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Engine Manufacturer
- John Deere PowerTech™ PSS
- Engine Type
- 158 kW (215 hp)
- PTO HP
- 131 kW (176 hp)
- Rated RPM
- 2100 rpm
- 2800 mm (110.2 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 330 L (87.1 U.S. gal.)
- Standard: 20 Speed AutoQuad PLUS™ ECO (40K)
- Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated