2019 John Deere 9420RX
Call for Price
- John Deere PowerTech™ PSS 13.5L Engine
- e18™ PowerShift Transmission
- CommandView™ III Cab
- Gen 4 CommandCenter™
- Cab Suspension
- PowerTech™ PSS cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- Standard CommandView™ III cab offers unsurpassed amenities
- e18™ PowerShift™ transmission (PST) with Efficiency Manager™ feature
- JDLink™ services and Service ADVISOR™ diagnostic systems
- High-flow hydraulics, 435 L/min (115 gpm) system
- 9RX Tractor narrow undercarriage recommended transport speed
- 304.8-cm (120-in.) track spacing for 9RX Series Tractors with 76.2-cm and 91.4-cm (30-in. and 36-in.) tracks
- Description: John Deere PowerTech™ PSS 13.5L (B20 diesel compatible)
- Engine type: Diesel, in-line, 6-cylinder, wet-sleeve cylinder liners with 4 valves-in-head
- Engine family: JJDXL13.5310
- Rated speed: 2,100 rpm
- Aspiration: Dual series turbocharger with fixed geometry first stage-variable geometry second stage - air-to-air aftercooling and cooled exhaust gas recirculation
- Emission level: Final Tier 4
- After treatment type: DOC/DPF/SCR
- Displacement: 13.5 L / 824 cu in.
- Rated power: 309 kW / 420 hp
- Rated PTO power (hp SAE): At 2,100 engine rpm: 249 kW / 335 hp
- Power boost (available in transport and/or mobile PTO applications): 10 percent
- Engine peak torque: At 1,600 rpm: 1,938 Nm / 380 lb-ft
- PTO torque rise: 38 percent
- Type: Standard: John Deere e18™ 18-speed PowerShift with Efficiency Manager™: 40 km/h / 25 mph
- Type: Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated
- Pump rated output: Standard: 220 L/min / 58 gpm / Optional: 435 L/min / 115 gpm
- Available flow at a single rear SCV: 0.5 in. couplers: 132 L/min / 35 gpm
- Number of rear selective control valves (SCVs): Standard: ISO Couplers: 4-6 / Optional: ISO Couplers: 7-8 (field installed)
- SCV control: Electronic
- Hitch category (SAE designation): Category 4N/3: 6,804 kg / 15,000 lb / Category 4N/3: 9,072 kg / 20,000 lb / Category 4N/4: 6,804 kg / Category 4N/4: 9,072 kg
- Maximum lift capacity behind lift points: Category 4N/4: 9,072 kg / 20,000 lb
- Sensing type: Electrohydraulic with draft sensing
- Drawbar category: Standard: Category 5 / Optional: Category 5 with heavy duty support / Category 4 conversion kit
- Maximum vertical load: Standard: 5,440 kg / 12,000 lb
Rear power take-off (PTO)
- Type: Independent / 44 mm (1.75 in.) 20-spline, 1,000 rpm
- Final drive type: Bull gear and double idler with floating pinion
- Rear differential lock: Full-locking electrohydraulic
- Front axle differential lock: Full-locking electrohydraulic
- Front: Tracks: 457 mm / 18 in. / Tracks: 609 mm / 24 in.
- Rear: Tracks: 457 mm / 18 in. / Tracks: 609 mm / 24 in.
- Wheel tread range: NArrow undercarriage: 2032 mm / 80 in. / 2235 mm / 88 in. / 3048 mm / 120 in.
- Turning radius without brakes: 6,400 mm / 21 ft
- Type: Standard: Hydraulic power-steering / Optional: ActiveCommand™ Steering (ACS)
- Alternator size: Standard: 200 amp / Optional: 240 amp
- Battery options: 12 V
- Total cold cranking amps: 925 CCA
- Seat: ComfortCommand™
- Cab suspension: Standard
- Instructional seat: Standard
- Display: Standard: 4100 Generation 4 CommandCenter™ with 7 in. display / Optional: 4600 Generation 4 CommandCenter™ with 10 in. display
- Radio: Standard: AM/FM stereo with weatherband, remote controls, auxiliary input jack, four speakers and external antenna
- Inner cab volume: 3.597 m3 / 127 cu ft
- Cab glass area: 6.52 m2 / 70.18 sq ft
- Wheelbase: 4,128 mm / 162.5 in.
- Overall length: Excluding hitch: 7,637 mm / 300.7 in. / Including hitch and coupler: 8,217 mm / 323.5 in.
- Drawbar clearance: 403 mm / 15.9 in.
- Approximate shipping wheight, Open;Cab: 24,494 kg / 54,000 lb
- Base machine weight: 24,494 kg / 54,000 lb
- Maximum ballast level: 28,122 kg / 62,000 lb
- Crankcase oil volume: 48 L / 12.7 U.S. gal.
- Fuel tank: 1,514 L / 400 U.S. gal.
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) tank: 83 L / 22 U.S. gal.
- Cooling system: 56.5 L / 14.9 U.S. gal.
- Transmission-hydraulic system: With 3-point hitch and PTO: 227 L / 60 U.S. gal. / Without 3-point hitch and PTO: 220 L / 58 U.S. gal.
- Interval for engine oil change: 400 hours
- Interval for hydraulic/transmission oil change: 1,500 hours
- Interval for engine coolant change: 6,000 hours
- Guidance: AutoTrac™ Ready
- Telematic: Available with JDLink™ hardware, activations, and Ethernet Harnesses (availability dependent upon destination)
- Remote diagnostics: Available with activated JDLink hardware and activations
NOTES:*Manufacturer's suggested price. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower will be less. Offers valid in the United States. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Engine Manufacturer
- John Deere PowerTech™ PSS 13.5L (B20 diesel compatible)
- Engine Type
- 309 kW (420 hp)
- PTO HP
- 249 kW (335 hp)
- Rated RPM
- 2,100 rpm
- 4,128 mm (162.5 in.)
- 24,494 kg (54,000 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1,514 L (400 U.S. gal.)
- Standard: John Deere e18™ 18-speed PowerShift with Efficiency Manager™
- Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated