2019 John Deere 9470RT
Call for Price
- John Deere PowerTech™ 13.5L PSS
- Gen 4 CommandCenter™
- CommandView™ III Cab
- e18™ PowerShift Transmission
- AirCushion™ Suspension
- JDLink™ services and Service ADVISOR™ diagnostic systems
- Standard CommandView™ III cab offers unsurpassed amenities
- Engine, PowerTech™ PSS 13.5L (824 cu. in.) external efficiency, performance features
- e18™ PowerShift™ transmission (PST) with Efficiency Manager™ feature
- High-flow hydraulics, 435 L/min (115 gpm) system
- Power take-off (PTO), 1-3/4 1000 rpm
- 3-point hitch and CommandCenter™ controls boost productivity
- 9R/9RT e18™ with Efficiency Manager™
- Description: John Deere PowerTech™ PSS 13.5L (B20 diesel compatible)
- Engine type: Diesel, in-line, 6-cylinder, wet-sleeve cylinder liners with 4 valves-in-head
- Engine family: JJDXL13.5310
- Rated speed: 2,100 rpm
- Aspiration: Dual series turbocharger with fixed geometry first stage-variable geometry second stage - air-to-air aftercooling and cooled exhaust gas recirculation
- Emission level: Final Tier 4
- After treatment type: DOC/DPF/SCR
- Displacement: 13.5 L / 824 cu in.
- Rated power: 346 kW / 470 hp
- Rated PTO power (hp SAE): At 2,100 engine rpm: 245 kW / 329 hp
- Power boost (available in transport and/or mobile PTO applications): 10 percent
- Engine peak torque: At 1600 rpm: 2,169 Nm / 380 lb-ft
- PTO torque rise: 38 percent
- Type: Standard: John Deere e18™ 18-speed PowerShift with Efficiency Manager™: 40 km/h / 25 mph
- Type: Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated
- Pump rated output: Standard: 220 L/min / 58 gpm / Optional: 435 L/min / 115 gpm
- Available flow at a single rear SCV: 1/2 in. couplers: 132 L/min / 35 gpm
- Number of rear selective controls valves (SCVs): Standard: ISO Couplers: 4-6 / Optional: ISO Couplers: 7-8 (field installed)
- SCV control: Electronic
- Hitch category (SAE designation): Category 4N/3: 6,804 kg / 15,000 lb / Category 4N/3: 9,072 kg / 20,000 lb / Category 4N/4: 6,804 kg / Category 4N/4: 9,072 kg
- Maximum lift capacity behind lift points: Category 4N/4: 9,072 kg / 20,000 lb
- Sensing type: Electrohydraulic with draft sensing
- Drawbar category: Standard: Category 5 / Optional: Category 5 with heavy duty drawbar support
- Maximum vertical load: Standard: 4581 kg / 10,100 lb / Optional: Category 5 with heavy duty drawbar support: 5440 kg / 12,000 lb
Rear power take-off (PTO)
- Type: Independent / 44 mm (1.75 in.) 20-spline, 1,000 rpm
- Final drive type: Outboard planetary
- Wheel tread range: 1,828.8 to 3,048 mm / 72 to 120 in. / 2,844.8 to 4,064 mm / 112 to 160 in.
- Type: Standard: Heavy Duty Steering Pump: 130 cc / Optional: Steering Pump: 100 cc
- Alternator size: Standard: 200 amp / Optional: 240 amp
- Battery options: 12 V
- Total cold cranking amps: 2775 CCA
- Seat: Standard: ComfortCommand™ / Optional: ActiveSeat™
- Instuctional seat: Standard
- Display: Standard: 4100 Generation 4 CommandCenter™ with 7 in. display / Optional: 4600 Generation 4 CommandCenter™ with 10 in. display
- Radio: Standard: AM/FM stereo with weatherband, remote controls, auxiliary input jack, four speakers and external antenna
- Inner cab volume: 3.597 m3 / 127 cu ft
- Cab glass area: 6.52 m2 / 70.18 sq ft
- Wheelbase: 2,956 mm / 116.4 in.
- Overall length: With front weights, excluding hitch and coupler: 6020 mm / 237 in. / With front weights, including hitch and coupler: 7274 mm / 286.4 in.
- Drawbar clearance: 349 mm / 13.8 in.
- Approximate shipping weight, Open;Cab: 20,371 kg / 44,910 lb
- Base machine weight: 20,371 kg / 44,910 lb
- Maximum ballast level: 24,494 kg / 54,000 lb
- Crankcase oil volume: 48 L / 12.7 U.S. gal.
- Fuel tank: 1,324 L / 350 U.S. gal.
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tank: 93.9 L / 24.8 U.S. gal.
- Cooling system: 56.5 L / 14.9 U.S. gal.
- Transmission-hydraulic system: With 3-point hitch and PTO: 307.8 L / 81.3 U.S. gal. / Without 3-point hitch and PTO: 300 L / 79.3 U.S. gal.
- Interval for engine oil change: 400 hours
- Interval for hydraulic/transmission oil change: 1,500 hours
- Interval for engine coolant change: 6,000 hours
- Guidance: AutoTrac™ Ready
- Telematic: Available with JDLink™ hardware, activations, and Ethernet Harnesses (availability dependent upon destination)
- Remote diagnostics: Available with activated JDLink hardware and activations
NOTES:*Manufacturer's suggested price. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower will be less. Offers valid in the United States. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Engine Manufacturer
- John Deere PowerTech™ PSS 13.5L (B20 diesel compatible)
- Engine Type
- 346 kW (470 hp)
- PTO HP
- 245 kW (329 hp)
- Rated RPM
- 2,100 rpm
- 2,956 mm (116.4 in.)
- 20,371 kg (44,910 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1,324 L (350 U.S. gal.)
- Standard: John Deere e18™ 18-speed PowerShift with Efficiency Manager™
- Closed-center, pressure/flow compensated